If you are unable to register your child(ren) on February 11, 2018, you will need to attend late registration. If this applies to you, you will be required to pay an additional $25.00 per registering child. In addition to the late fee you will be required to select two volunteer commitments and provide two undated cheques of $250.00.
The late registrations will occur at the community hall on;
- March 4, 2018 (10:00am - Noon)
- March 21, 2018 (6:00pm - 7:30pm)
Are you interested in feeling like a part of your child's soccer team? Baturyn Community League is pleased to offer logo'ed wear for purchase. The order form is attached to this article, and if you are interested in purchasing something, please complete and bring to a registration event with your payment. You will need a PDF reader to open the order form. Click here to download
This outdoor season Edmonton Minor Soccer Association (EMSA) is making changes to the structure of age groups to align with national standards. The table below describes requirements of the new structure. All EMSA run programs programs have alternate play dates as well. More information regarding these alternate play dates will be communicated when it is available. Please review the detailed table of changes by clicking here
You may require a PDF reader to view the table which you can obtain at http://www.adobe.com/ca/
- On Sports Registration day, expect the following steps
- You must bring the registration form sent to you when you registered with the EMSA online system (enrolling in soccer)
- You will be required to fill out a paper form if you are enrolling in softball
- Bring your current membership card that you used to enroll your child. We need to see it to confirm your registration
- If you need a membership, there will be a table, where you can purchase a 2017 - 2018 for $25.00 (family)
- After we confirm your membership, you will be sent onto the volunteer commitment table to select one volunteer commitment per registering child. At this table you will also be required to provide undated cheques for $250.00 per registering child. Being late registration you will be required to bring two volunteer deposits as you will be required to work two volunteer commitments per registering child
- You will proceed to the sport program registration tables. If you are registering in soccer, you will be required to select a jersey. Final fees will be confirmed for soccer or softball at this table. Being late registration an additional $25.00 per registering child will be added to your total amount owing.
- Lastly, the Payment table will collect outstanding fees such as membership, registration, and jersey. Payment can be by cash, cheque, debit or credit card. As a reminder, cheques that are returned to us from the bank will have a $50.00 fee added to each returned item. All outstanding fees must be paid before your child can be registered in the current year.
Page 1 of 2