The Baturyn Community League Annual General Meeting (AGM) is scheduled for February 24, 2019, starting at 12:00 Noon. This will be followed by the outdoor sports registration meeting. It is extremely important that you attend the AGM to vote on key roles on your community board. Without these key roles filled, we will not be able to offer the sports or any programs this year. Consider volunteering for one of the open roles.
Registration for the softball season is scheduled for February 24, 2019:12:00 at the Baturyn Community Hall. Click Read More for fees and play dates.
The first registration session for the 2019 Outdoor season is scheduled for February 24, 2019 at the Baturyn Community Hall (10505 - 172 Avenue) starting at 12:00 noon. Registration cannot begin until the election of key roles on the Baturyn Executive is completed, so it is important that you attend the Annual General Meeting (AGM). Without quorum at the meeting we cannot offer sports this year, so please attend and volunteer your time for open roles. You can find the open roles listed in another article.
Once the key roles have been elected the registration will begin. Below are the steps to expect
- A group of numbers from the sticker that was placed on your registration form will be called to start the process, so come early to get a sticker on your registration. First come, first served. You are required to bring one printed copy of the registration for each child. We cannot provide printed copies at the registration session.
- Start at the Membership table where you will be asked to present your valid 2018-2019 Membership card. If you do not have a membership number you will be required to purchase at the meeting, before proceeding. The membership person will initial that you have completed this step.
- Next, proceed to the Volunteer Commitment table. You will be required to select one volunteer commitment per registered child (late registration will require two). One undated cheque per registration for $250.00 will be required. This cheque will be cashed, if you do not complete your volunteer commitment as agreed. We do not return the cheques, and are shredded after you have worked your commitment. The Volunteer Commitment person will initial that you have completed this step.
- Move on to the Registration Verification table where your registration will be reviewed for correct selections and fees. This is a place to ask questions about the soccer program if you have any. The Registration person will initial that you have completed this step.
- Next, you arrive at the Payment table, where you will pay any fees identified by earlier tables. We accept Cash, Cheque, Debit Card or Credit Card at this table. Please present your Baturyn Bucks here. We do not give cash for Baturyn Bucks and applied as credits only, if you want to apply to registration fees, do not pay at the EMSA site. The Payment person will initial that you have completed this step
- Lastly you will select the Jersey requirements and then you are done. (this step is for soccer registrations only)
If you miss or skip any of these steps, your child may not be registered, or you may be sent back to complete the missed step(s).
Registration for the 2019 Outdoor Season opened January 15th, 2019.
Purchase a 2018/2019 Baturyn Community League membership here - CLICK HERE
Register online for the 2019 Outdoor Season on the EMSA Soccer Portal: CLICK HERE
* A $10 surcharge will be added to registration fees for those selecting the Credit Card (Online Payment) option in the EMSA soccer portal.
For a registration demo CLICK HERE
Attend Baturyn Community League Registration/ Payment Session
(click Read More for details)
Page 1 of 2